Ratings for Dr. Barbara M. Prillaman

I have been a patient of this MD for several years and find her very thorough in exams & knowledgeable. People must remember that INSURANCE COMPANIES dictate how much time doctors can spend with patients (10 min., 15 min., etc).

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

I agree with the other comments. I have been a patient of this doctor for over ten years. She used to love her job...now when I have an appointment she seems to brush me over and get me out as soon as possible. There have been many days that I have waited nearly an hour after my scheduled appointment time, then to sit in the actual back room for even more time before I see her. Sometimes, she would never apologize for the wait. Her mood will affect your visit. I will be searching for a new doctor very shortly. Even though this doctor is quite knowledgable, she doesn't exemplify the need to care for her patients the way one would expect from a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Prillamon takes her time with patients. I have been very pleased with my health care since changing to her.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Ive experienced the same as the above comment. This MD's mood does effect how your visit is.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2006

MD mood often affects visit

flag | Submitted August 21, 2005

Dr. Barbara M. Prillaman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)