Ratings for Dr. Lloyd F. Mayer

I have been a patient of Dr. Lloyd Mayer for 21 years. Dr. Mayer has helped me tremendously. He cares about his patients, does whatever is humanly possible to ensure the best treatment. He has always returned my phone calls and always had a concerned and helpful attitude. You will not find a more competent, caring, and knowledgeable Dr. than Dr. Mayer. I highly recommend him, he is always there for you.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Mayer seems to be very competent. He diagnosed my daughter correctly when many others could not. He did return all calls that we made to his office and seems to care about his patients. His staff is always pleasant and helpful. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I agree with what the other person said. Mayer is very smart and knows his stuff, but you won't find a nastier guy. He doesn't give a crap about patients - only his research. I've actually had nightmares about him. He's yelled at me for bothering him too much with questions. Awful guy - I'm looking for a new doctor who has his knowledge but also a heart.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

The doctor had a terrible bedside manner and did not care for the patients. He was more interested in getting his research done than helping the patients. He would hurt a patient if it meant getting his research done. He lost almost 10 years of my medical history. He never called you back. He lost test results and refused to take accountability for it. He was extremely egotisitical and an egomaniac.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Lloyd F. Mayer's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1976)

Secure Horizons