Ratings for Dr. Ronald A. Woods

I have been going to Dr Woods for 13 years and have had a very satisfactory experience. I consider him a good friend, very easy to talk to , has a good sense of humor and really listens to you....never rushes you. But for him, my breast cancer would have not been diagnosed nearly as quickly. He always works me in when I don't have an appointment. Yes, sometimes the wait is a little long, but he is worth it. He is thorough and always reminds me of tests I need done. I rate him a 5 and would not think of going to another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Waited 2 1/2 hours to see Dr Woods. He does not return your phone calls. He has his nurse call you and she can't answer questions about your test results (she's not a doctor...). What doctor doesn't call patients to discuss their test results??? The desk staff is awful. I can't believe this business is even in practice. Don't waste your time, find another doctor. Find another "medical practice" for your health needs.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Doctor Woods has treated my entire family. He is very skilled, compassionate and helped us through some very tough times. I highly recommend him to anyone wanting the best doctor in Sherman.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

I rated Dr.Woods and his staff at a 5.They are very polite and friendly everytime I go for my yearly visits.Dr.Woods has been a blessing to me because he takes my health serious.God Bless!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Woods is a wonderful doctor. He took care of my dad for 12 years and kept him going when other doctors didn't have a clue what 2 do. My husband and myself have seen him for about 12 years also. He diagnosed my husband with cancer and promptly sent him to the right doctors, which most certainly saved his life. We love him. He definetly knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Doctor Woods is what one could consider an old time country doctor. My wife and I have been with him almost since he hung out his shingle. His bedside manner, professionalism, and knowledge are outstanding. I know from personal experience that he stays abreast of all the latests medical information. He IS a good person. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, I rate him a strong solid 10.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Woods is the best doctor in Grayson County. He has helped my family and I tremendously. There was a time when we had no insurance and he saw me anyway. He only charged me a 45.00 office fee and gave me samples of all my needed medications.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2007

Dr. Ronald A. Woods's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Oxford