Ratings for Dr. Leigh Grant

Dr. Grant is a good doctor and feel lucky to have her as my doctor. She is caring and kind. I do feel rushed at times at my annual check-ups. Office staff is rude and unpleasant on the phone and in the office. Rarely have had a nice response when speaking with them.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Grant is a good doctor but her secretaries are rude and act as if they are a doctor. They should not be giving out advice and searching into patient files. They openly speak to patients with others around about their personal issuss. This is so wrong!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Grant as your GP, you will know that she is incredibly attentive, thoughtful, knowledgeable, sensitive and helpful. My entire family has been patients of Dr. Grant's for over ten years, and she has been instrumental in ensuring any medical problems were attended to quickly and effectively, prior to them becoming worse. Because of her, my Dad's cancer was detected early enough so that it was promptly removed and he is completely cancer free now. One of the things I also appreciate about Dr. Grant is that she genuinely takes the time to listen to her patients. She offers fitting solutions, allowing the patient to weight the options without just offering a prescription. She cares deeply about her work and it is obvious in every step of the way. If she isn't accepting new patients, I'd get on a waiting list as she sets a higher standard for health care.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I love Dr Grant. She is the best doctor I've ever day. Would give her up for anything.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I have been with Dr. Grant for a very long time and she is fabulous. Always in a good mood, very patient, kind, caring with good advice and referrals if needed. But I do agree 100% with the other people's ratings with regard to the office staff. RUDE, ABRUPT, Opinions and comments given when not asked. I think we are all referring to the same secretary and we cannot all be wrong. If Dr. Grant was not so fabulous, I would have been gone a long time ago . Th office environment would be a lot better if staff was changed .

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Grant is a compassionate, knowledgeable and extremely personable doctor. She makes you feel like one of the family! She sometimes gets behind schedule but that's because she'll take extra time for you if you need it. I would never see anyone else. The staff? Well, patchy. It depends who you're talking to. The office manager has been there for years & is a gem. The new receptionist is very nice. But the other one - wow. Extremely opinionated, loud, argumentative and intrusive. She thinks she's the doctor! I miss the nurse who has retired. She gave the best shots ever. However, even if all the staff were terrible I'd still see Dr Grant.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Grant has been our family doctor since she originally joined the practice and she's now treating 3 generations of us. Not only is she caring and knowledgeable herself, she seems to have an amazing network of doctors to refer to. When I needed an oncologist, she didn't just get me an oncologist, she got me the top man in his field at Sunnybrook! I can't imagine having to find another doctor, she truly is the best.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Grant is the absolute BEST family physician. I have been with her for close to 20 years and she feels like part of the family. We moved about 45 min away and I still insist on bringing my two young children to see her, I can't imagine them seeing anyone else. She is so kind, caring, considerate, educated, informed and reassuring. She's absolutely the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I miss Dr Grant. She was my doctor from my early twenties until late thirties. She is very sympathetic, never rushed. Always listens. Not quick to prescribe meds if you don't need them but will offer sounds advice. Quick to send you for tests if you do need them. Remembers details from your history and has even made phone calls to follow up when one of my children were very sick etc. Honest and caring. We've moved to another city now and I'm telling you-it's been impossible to find any doctor like her.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Dr. Grant is a caring and compassionate doctor. She listens to you and makes the experience always worth the time. The staff are very helpful and will make every effort to fit you in to her schedule if the need is great. If she is not available, there is another doctor you can see. When she moved her office much further away, there is no way I would not have followed. Anyone would be lucky to have Dr. Grant as their GP

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013