Ratings for Dr. Luana J. Kyselka

I have been her patient over 10 yrs. Dr Kyesalka was always kind, present there with me which is very rare now days. She found thyroid cyst that my then internal doctor did not find. I will miss her and her staffs but very happy for her. Best wishes for you Dr. Kyesalka enjoy your retirement!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I was Dr Kyselka's patient for 28 years. She has been kind, caring and knowledgeable each and every visit. Her staff is second to none. She is retiring this year, so happy retirement Dr K. you and your staff will be missed.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

There are plenty of doctors with helpful insight into patient conditions. Dr Kyselka is not one of those. I should have known better because I called for an appointment for a yearly exam and got in that week. My last doctor was booked two months in advance. Find someone else, her bedside manner leaves a LOT to be considered.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Unfortunately I had to beg her to get a procedure done that my PCP SPECIFICALLY requested based on two abnormal test results. It was like I had to jump through hoops just to get something done that I had made an appointment specifically for (and they were aware). She seemed to think the procedure would be pointless and unnecessary (don't you think that should've been conveyed prior to the appt. if it were a concern??). When she gave in after making me feel like a fool (thankful she gave in though, as I'd taken off work to be there) there indeed was a need to biopsy some tissue. Just an overall upsetting experience.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dont waste your time with Dr. Kyselka - extremely unhelpful and unknowledgeable. I wasted 2.5 years trying to conceive because she would not listen. I had a suspicions that my problem was endometriosis and althought I consistently asked to be checked for that, she refused to do it. I changed doctors, had a surgery to remove endometriosis and was able to conceive 2 months after fininshing the treatment. I wish I had those years back in my life since we tried for a second one and now it might be too late due to my age. Dr. Kyselka is a complete waste of money, time and energy. Would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

This is how I summarize my experience with this doctor: 1) cancelled two of my 5 appointments on spot when I showed up on time, 2) outdated equipment, 3) cold interactions with patient, and 4) poor follow up.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr. Kyselka is a WONDERFUL doctor - she is NOT cold - she is caring and concerned - I think people might think "cold" because she is a little bit of an introvert - and she is always thinking about how to explain things - and she's not perky I don't need perky - she takes her work seriously and expects you to take your health seriously. I ask lots of questions and she has never hesitated to answer them. She has always been there for me! She has a wonderful staff who compliment her style - they are warm and kind and efficient and professional. You will not find a more intelligent effective caring or ccommunicative doctor - anywhere!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

She is very knowledgeable and knows what she does. Questions are always answered and I can call if I have questions. The staff is very friendly. I like going there even if it is a doctors office...

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Kyselka is very knowledgeable, however she is very cold and arrogant.Her staff was very efficient and friendly. I think if it wasn't for her staff a lot of patient's would leave the practice.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

I've gone to Dr. Kyselka for three years. She was always somewhat cold, but her staff was very friendly so I didn't mind. During the middle of my last exam she took a phone call and told me not move because she would be right back. She left me for 20 minutes in the stirrups! And I hardly got an explanation or apology when she came back. I'm looking for a new doctor now.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Luana J. Kyselka's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI