Ratings for Dr. Oliver Pacifico

Dr. Pacifico and his office are great. I've seen the doctor multiple follow-ups now and each time he was always on time. He did a wonderful job diagnosing my issues. Never rushed me out. Asking often if I had any questions or needed additional explanation. My wife just switched to him as well after he sent her on the correct path to other doctors diagnosing her nerve/back pain issues. We both highly recommend this doctor. Great bedside manners and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Dr. Pacfico is great. I went for a physical and routine blood work and he walked through all results with me and answered any questions. Also when I needed a perscription refilled he personally called me back to ask how I was feeling and to let me know the perscription was sent in. He is friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

I've ben with Dr. Pacifico for many years now. Great doctor. You can talk with him comfortably about anything and he is always kind and professonal. Lucky to have him as my doctor. kn

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Pacifico probably saved my life. I went to him with what I thought was food poisoning, he poked me in the stomach a few times then told me to take a cab down to St. Vincents because he was sure I needed my appendix out. He was right. I had fought that bugger for 2 1/2 days before going to see him so it was probably pretty easy for him to figure out, but he didn't waste any time and he took me in on short notice. I've also seen him for just general physicals and whatnot and he's always seemed as though he's not in a hurry. I was recommended to him by a co-worker, and would gladly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Easy to get an appointment, definitely thorough and willing to help.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Very friendly doctor, always on time. Usually can get a next day appointment if you need/push for one. Draws all his own blood work and usually refers you out if it is a problem he is not to familiar with. everyone he has referred me out to has been wonderful and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Oliver Pacifico's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Sask Health