Ratings for Dr. George M. Rajacich

Dr. Rajacich, working with Dr. John Darin, recommended cataract surgery that was not immediately necessary and implanted a multi-focal lens that was supposed to provide good near and distance vision. The lenns provided neiither and in order to function I am constantly changing glasses. They charged $3200 for thids lens, others charge $800. I obtained a second opinion from two other doctors who both said the lens was inappropriate. Dr. Rajacich refuses to consult with the second opinion doctors or offer a rebate. After a dozen visits my average time in the office was two and a half hours. I've spent over a grand this year on glasses.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Coming from a horrible experience with Dr. Brad Elkins, I’d have to say that it was refreshing to deal with a civilized gentleman, such as Dr. Rajacich. Dr. Rajacich is very respectful, does not raise his voice in frustration (as did Dr. Elkins), and keeps trying different things in an attempt to resolve stubborn problems. I do agree with the previous poster, however, that the wait time is often extreme and even ridiculous at times. There were some appointments where I’d literally spend half a day at his center and most of that was just waiting.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

i have to wait 2 1/2 hours and he rushed threw the appointment. He spent 5 minutes with me that I didnt get to ask him everything I wanted to know!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. Rajacich is a very good doctor who really knows his field. He is kind and always a gentleman.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

This doctor is very knowledgeable, caring and communicative. His frequent tardiness is probably due to the fact that he will answer all questions and concerns completely, regardless of how long it takes. I highly recommend him, but I advise you clear your schedule on the day you see him, or come early in the day before he gets behind. Worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. George M. Rajacich's Credentials

• Armenian

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Tufts