Ratings for Dr. Andrew G. Gerson

A cold and uncaring physician. He knew my wife and I had come in to confirm a miscarriage, we were heartbroken and he spoke to us like it should have been a happy day. He talked down to us, like we have no right to be upset, and had absolutely no sense of decency, didn’t even give us a moment to grieve when he confirmed the worst thing that’s ever happened to us. The staff were inconsiderate as well, talking loudly about personal lives, about how the receptionists daughter was expecting. We were the only patients in the waiting room and she saw my wife’s chart when we signed in. They should have had the common decency to not discuss such a painful topic so loudly. Dr. Her sons lack of bedside manner made a horrible day that much worse. Please find another physician.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Unfortunately I had to encounter Dr. Gerson on the day I found out that there was no longer a heartbeat for my 10 week pregnancy. I was sent to his office (not my normal office) for an ultrasound and long story short - he was SO rude to me. I couldn't believe it. It was incredibly insensitive. I feel sorry for anyone who is his patient or has to work with him. Rudest doctor I have ever encountered in my life, plus he had treated me horribly just minutes after learning I would lose my pregnancy. A horrible experience.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Andrew G. Gerson's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Wynnewood, PA