Ratings for Dr. Tessy C. Jenkins

The Doctor Did not have good Bedside manners. I felt her approach was insensitive and cold. I will not go back to this office.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Very RUDE and unprofessional staff! Difficult to reach anyone via telephone evryone is so busy the calls goto voicemail, no one returns calls. Never ask for an emergecy appointment, it will take 6-8 wks. The time to call in usual script for migraines went from 24 hrs.to 5-6 days. She is an awesome diagnostician and spends a great of time with you and show much respect and concern for her patients, she need to scrap her staff especially the lady at front desk "Tarina?" SADLY, it looks like I will be in search of a new Neurologist :-(

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Very detailed assessment. Felt like she listened and cared

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

Dr. Jenkins is a truly caring person! I am so very happy that she is my neurologist. She is the 4th neurologist that I have been to in the last 12 years and she has been the only one that has tried to help me with my multiple Sclerosis instead of pushing me to the side and telling me that I just have to deal with the pain, weakness, etc. I live out of state and I travel to MI. just to be seen by her. -Jason-

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

she is totally clueless about everything. she don't know medical terms, i don't think she might not even know what neurology means.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Tessy C. Jenkins's Credentials

• Univ Of Jos, Fac Of Med Sci, Jos, Plateau, Nigeria (Grad. 1984)

HealthFirst