Ratings for Dr. Siavash Arani

I went to Dr. arani for the first time 4 months ago. He came highly recommended due to his knowledge and helpfulnes. I found him to be just like that! He was very patient and answering all of my questions clearly. Dr. arani is smart. He takes his time and is very diligent about answering all of my questions. His office staff also is very helpful and accommodating. I never felt like he was rushed or unconvinced as I have in other offices. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who was looking for a very caring doctor. His office is well maintained and the biggest appeal is his ability to answer every phone call and rarely do I ever have to leave any messages. From West Los Angeles

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007

I should say that Dr. arani is one of the best MDs we have used, and I am really hard on grading anything. He's helpful, current and up to date, and answers all myself and my husband questions thoroughly. We give him an A . After all I have never been to a doctor office that even compares to him He is the most personable and giving doc I have ever seen. Nona and Michael

flag | Submitted February 4, 2007

Just to go to ER gave me bill for $1240.00 and perscription to buy for another $145.00. so couple of hundreds for doctor vist tests and medicines is fair to me if you do not have insurance. Few times I got perscription from him for thyroid medicine and I bought it from online drugstore from canada and he was very helpful. Dr. Arani is one of the best Dr.'s that I have ever seen. He responds almost immediately to my calls. You would be very lucky to have this knowledgable, great and caring person as your physician.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

He expects you to buy medicine from him and will insist you pay for it all before you leave. A $20 visit turned out to be more costly having to pay almost $200 because he insists on his medicine. His medicine costs more than what the price should be. Look up the costs at drugstore.com or any other pharmacy online. Costs even more than Canadian imported medicine. His staff is clueless, even one staff member was annoyed because her coworkers were messing around.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

What a wonderful person, for someone like myself without health insurance. I could not afford $135 doctor office visit or $1000 emergency room bill. He examined me and gave me prescription for my badly infected cold sore outbreak for just $20. He checked my my blood sugar at no charge when I asked him (my family have diabetic) . I think he has a great heart to help poor people. His office visit is low enough and I think it is unfair to ask him to do free blood test and I do not think any private clinic or hospital do any services for ?free?. My first visit was as successful as it could possibly have been and I am so thankful I found Dr. Arani and his awesome staff were very friendly .

flag | Submitted December 23, 2006

He is a very good doctor. He diagnosed my condition which has been treated by different doctors for 4 months without any success, and I was better in 2 days. He is believed to be a miracle worker by some of my friends, and I agree with them now. I wish all doctors were more like him I will go back for sure.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2006

I was shocked at how much he charged me for basic STD labs which are free at other clinic. He would not give me prescription for the medicine I needed and told me that I must buy the medicine from him for 4 months. I ended up paying him more than $500 and now he is asking for donation for his poor patients. I think he needs the money more than the poor patients!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

I saw the doctor today. Very busy, but It was worth it to wait. Awsome, inexpensive. I walked in with no app. samira Todler

flag | Submitted October 9, 2006

I was completely shocked that the doctor wouldn't even see me as I did not have $195 to pay for blood tests as well (although my blood pressure was 220/110 & I was afraid I would have a stroke if I was not prescribed medication). I went to another doctor a week later, when I had some more money, paid $65 for that visit and was prescribed Accupril & Triamterene (water pill) and my blood pressure is now down to normal, a week later.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2006