Ratings for Dr. Siavash Arani

I went to DAML from Denmark last week recommended by my own doctor in Copenhagen . I had things to do in California and I was waiting to go there too . Did I hit 2 targets with one shot, yes . The doctor was very supportive and helped me for my condition. Office was tidy and clean. They were many people there but they manage to see me on time . It was more expensive than Europe as we have free health care there but they were able to help me which was not possible here in Europe , so I should have go on this trip earlier .

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

first of all i have to say God bless this DR,here's why!! I am from Dallas i had warts all over my private area for years and went to different doctors in my town ,i was depressed as they were getting bigger and more uncomfortable and of course my dating life was over.i searched online and found this doctor,it was too far and difficult for me to get there i didn't know if its going to help me but i had to try it,i got appointment and went there,their staff was super nice , i was very embarresed but they made me so comfortable and didn't let me sit in their lobbies,they brought me in right away,i saw doctor arani ,he was vey confident that he will help me and he said i don't need to go back anymore.it was hard to believe but i had no other choice.it was pricy but i had to do it .Now its been 6 months and i am very happy with the work he did. GOd bless you doctor Arani, it was one of my best decision i made.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Total bless ,,,, It was my 3 months after my last treatment and I went back to Dr Arani , everything was well clear and I am so excited thankful to have my life back . It was worth it every penny that I paid for my treatment. If you have HPV condition and nothing work then he is the right person , I just wish that I have gone to him earlier . My treatment recovery was fast and I am back to work and result is perfect and natural . The only problem was their center was very far from me and I had to driver forever in traffic but worth it .

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Hello everyone , This is my first time writing review for anything in my life so there should be a reason that I decided to do it. I wanted to give thank to this doctor to give my life back to me. I had warts for more than 3 years . Every morning I wake up I felt so bad till I go to bed at night. I did not even want to look at my private area. It was so bad that I was desperate for anything. Nothing worked, I have done laser treatment and had so much pain and after 2 months all and back. I went to Dr, ARANI and he cured me in one visit and one treatment. Nothing grow back again and I got so relaxed and happy in my life that I can't describe. I appreciate what you have done for me from bottom of my heart. k

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

This is my first time writing review for anything in my life so there should be a reason that I decided to do it. I wanted to give my thank to this doctor to give my life back to me. I had warts and treating it for more than 3 years . Every morning I wake up I felt so bad till I go to bed at night. I did not even want to look at my private area. It was so bad that I was desperate for anything. Nothing worked, I done laser treatment and had so much pain and after 2 months all came back. I went to Dr, ARANI and he cured me in one visit and one treatment . Nothing grow back again and I got so relaxed and happy in my life that I can't describe. I appreciate what he has done for me from bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Quick , reasonable , efficient , the best in his field !

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I came to Dr. Arani's office as a walk in. I had been concerned about a rash that I was having. I thought it could be an STD . Dr was amazing, very kind, very knowledgable and extremely honest. I had read all the reviews before coming in and was a bit weary that I would be sold, but at this point I need to see an expert so I was willing to pay. That was not the case at all ! The staff and Dr. Arani were very knowledgeable about the fees. They were upfront and not aggressive at all. It was actually a pleasant experience, as oppose to several other doctors who made me feel uncomfortable and awkward. I would recommend you make him your first stop/choice, the man knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr Arani is absolutely great I cant think of a better experience Ive had at a doctors office. The staff is great and they always greet you with a smile. They actually care about you in this office unlike other walk ins. Dr. Arani pays great attention to detail to help you get the best care you need. Would most definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, caring, professional.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I went to this doctor from Mexico. I heard he is very good and indeed he was fantastico . Es un maravilloso doctor, muy profeccional, y voy a viajar de los angeles a mexico para verio.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

so relieved , thank you so much doctor and God bless😃

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014