Ratings for Dr. Siavash Arani

Hello everyone , This is my first time writing review for anything in my life so there should be a reason that I decided to do it. I wanted to give thank to this doctor to give my life back to me. I had warts for more than 3 years . Every morning I wake up I felt so bad till I go to bed at night. I did not even want to look at my private area. It was so bad that I was desperate for anything. Nothing worked, I have done laser treatment and had so much pain and after 2 months all and back. I went to Dr, ARANI and he cured me in one visit and one treatment. Nothing grow back again and I got so relaxed and happy in my life that I can't describe. I appreciate what you have done for me from bottom of my heart. k

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

This is my first time writing review for anything in my life so there should be a reason that I decided to do it. I wanted to give my thank to this doctor to give my life back to me. I had warts and treating it for more than 3 years . Every morning I wake up I felt so bad till I go to bed at night. I did not even want to look at my private area. It was so bad that I was desperate for anything. Nothing worked, I done laser treatment and had so much pain and after 2 months all came back. I went to Dr, ARANI and he cured me in one visit and one treatment . Nothing grow back again and I got so relaxed and happy in my life that I can't describe. I appreciate what he has done for me from bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Quick , reasonable , efficient , the best in his field !

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I came to Dr. Arani's office as a walk in. I had been concerned about a rash that I was having. I thought it could be an STD . Dr was amazing, very kind, very knowledgable and extremely honest. I had read all the reviews before coming in and was a bit weary that I would be sold, but at this point I need to see an expert so I was willing to pay. That was not the case at all ! The staff and Dr. Arani were very knowledgeable about the fees. They were upfront and not aggressive at all. It was actually a pleasant experience, as oppose to several other doctors who made me feel uncomfortable and awkward. I would recommend you make him your first stop/choice, the man knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr Arani is absolutely great I cant think of a better experience Ive had at a doctors office. The staff is great and they always greet you with a smile. They actually care about you in this office unlike other walk ins. Dr. Arani pays great attention to detail to help you get the best care you need. Would most definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, caring, professional.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I went to this doctor from Mexico. I heard he is very good and indeed he was fantastico . Es un maravilloso doctor, muy profeccional, y voy a viajar de los angeles a mexico para verio.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

so relieved , thank you so much doctor and God bless😃

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Arani and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and have extensive experience. I highly recommend him. Dr. Arani helped us solve our problem. Before you go anywhere else, you should come in for a consultation and I'm sure you will be pleased.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Arani has been my doctor for over 2 years. He is a fine doctor and very knowledgeable and sincerely interest in the physical wellbeing of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

i'm from denmark i came to los angeles for hiv std test, Excellent doctor. Dr Arani has magic hands. Dr. Arani with one visit helped I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Arani!!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Siavash Arani's Credentials

• RUSM Medical School

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hello everyone , This is my first time writing review for anything in my life so there should be a reason that I decided to do it. I wanted to give thank to thi..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is my first time writing review for anything in my life so there should be a reason that I decided to do it. I wanted to give my thank to this doctor to g..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Quick , reasonable , efficient , the best in his field !"

May 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Arani's office as a walk in. I had been concerned about a rash that I was having. I thought it could be an STD . Dr was amazing, very kind, very k..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Arani is absolutely great I cant think of a better experience Ive had at a doctors office. The staff is great and they always greet you with a smile. They ac..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to this doctor from Mexico. I heard he is very good and indeed he was fantastico . Es un maravilloso doctor, muy profeccional, y voy a viajar de los ange..."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "so relieved , thank you so much doctor and God bless😃"

November 3, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The worst doctor i have ever seen. I dont think he is a real doctor.He is a scam artist"

October 21, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Pathologist" to "Infectious Disease"

October 9, 2013