Ratings for Dr. Mohsen M. Noreldin

Dr.Mohsen Noreldin is by far the very best in his field, he is a true healer, and he is to be greatly appreciated, by his peers and patients, as he is one of the many who strive to maintain the very best in the field of medicine.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Lots of staff turnover. Don't feel that Dr. really listens. Often appears to be in a hurry, to busy to listen.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

My mother had a biospy in her lung, was released from hospital but not feeling well for days. She was diagnosed with Sarcoid, was admitted again. One pulmonologist in particular did not want to provide a certain medicine to open up lungs because "it would make her gain more weight" and did not feel she needed antibiotics either. Somehow we ran into this doctor - he treated my father in the past - he took one look at my mothers chart, history, moved her to a critical care unit, placed her on antibiotics, gave her the medication to open up her airways and changed other things around. LITERALLY IN 24 HOURS - AND I MEAN 24 HOURS my mother was at least 75% BETTER !!!! We never mentioned what was not being done because we didn't know any better, we are not doctors and we follow what we are told is right. Dr. Noreldin is a great pulmonologist, the best there is and any hospital would be luck to have him as part of their team!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Mohsen M. Noreldin's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1981)