Ratings for Dr. Amy Cadieux

I read about Dr. Cadieux in the Phillys top docs magazine. I seen that she adopted two children, so I went to her knowing that she would be sympathetic to a woman with fertility issues, as I expected I had. I had a host of problems and told her about my anxiety, weight gain, odd hair growth patterns. She told me I was a classic case of PCOS. Great. That was the diagnosis that I expected. At the time Phoenixville hospital was remodeling and they had some fancy new bariatric surgeon. Dr. Cadieux asked me if I had thought about weight loss surgery. THE FIRST TIME SHE MET ME! I was in her office because I wanted answers to my questionable symptoms, she didn't try to offer help through a dietician, or suggest a low GI diet, she was too busy drumming up business for the hosp. and unnecessary surgery for my size 18/20 frame. She prescribed me YAZ (horrible) and ushered me out the door. When I stuttered about PCOS, and what it means for me, she told me to "google it" NO LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

she delivered my baby girl with all care you can think of! She's great doc, very professional, answered all questions, gave me a great help!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

AMAZING! So much fun, very helpful, always willing to spend time and answer any questions you may have. She is so understanding and easygoing. HIGHLY recommended!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

She delievered my child. Is is AWESOME. Very down to earth and a great, laid back doctor. I wasn't thrilled with the hospital but don't want to lose out on not having Dr. C for my next child so I am sticking with her. She is terrific!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr. Amy Cadieux's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Phoenixville, PA