Ratings for Dr. John O. Wycoff

Dr. Wycoff is an amazing Doctor who actually CARES and LISTENS to his patient's!!! His staff is amazing and the office is great! Dr. Wycoff has sooo much knowledge in soo many areas that he is truly a blessing from GOD!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Wycoff has helped turn around my physical health

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Went in for help with hormonal imbalance. He makes you pay upfront. The only time they confirmed an appt was for the "big" appt where you pay him $2,000. Any follow ups included in that amount were not confirmed. I have not been there in over 3 months and no one has called or followed up with me. I feel like they took my money and jsut hoped I would never come back. Be wary, and, be on top of them all of the time. I think they could be a very helpful office, but, I just don't feel like they listen or care. You can never talk directly to Dr. Wycoff. Messages are relayed back and forth through a nurse and by the time an answer gets back to you, it's not the write answer. So frustrating dealing with this after paying a huge amount of money. Emailed them as to why no one followed up with me, and I didn't get an apology or a phone call from them. I have given up on getting help at this place.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. John O. Wycoff's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Lansing, MI