Ratings for Dr. John O. Wycoff

Let me start by saying that I have NEVER had such a bad experience with any medical staff or any appointment I am thirteen years old and my mother and I went to Wycoff Wellness to look further into a treatment for my Leukepenia. We met with Dr. Wycoff and he looked over my blood work and he looked at a different wellness doctors paper, we came to Dr. Wycoff to just get a different view. After seeing that we went to a different doctor he became very defensive and told us that the only thing that doctor did was eliminate some foods from my diet. He gave us a different plan and my mom just said that she wasn't quite ready to try a new treatment so soon. She felt as that we have done so much in a short period of time. Dr. Wycoff responded by saying that my mother has done nothing to help my health. He said that my mom doesn't know how to parent me properly and if anything has made me sicker. For him to question how my mom who has done everything in her power to make sure I'm healthy is parenting me is insane. What I think the worst part is that when my mom started tearing up he said "I don't care if you start crying I have had many moms come out my office crying and I honestly don't care, I tell the truth and I know that I am 100% correct"Then they didn't ask how the appointment went, they just told us "That will $450 for the initial visit"?! Their is NO reason that someone should treat their paying customer with that kind of disrespect. When we asked for a refund of money they said I don't think that we can do that. So please save yourself $450 dollars and many insults and don't go to Wycoff Wellness

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Wycoff is an amazing Doctor who actually CARES and LISTENS to his patient's!!! His staff is amazing and the office is great! Dr. Wycoff has sooo much knowledge in soo many areas that he is truly a blessing from GOD!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Wycoff has helped turn around my physical health

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Went in for help with hormonal imbalance. He makes you pay upfront. The only time they confirmed an appt was for the "big" appt where you pay him $2,000. Any follow ups included in that amount were not confirmed. I have not been there in over 3 months and no one has called or followed up with me. I feel like they took my money and jsut hoped I would never come back. Be wary, and, be on top of them all of the time. I think they could be a very helpful office, but, I just don't feel like they listen or care. You can never talk directly to Dr. Wycoff. Messages are relayed back and forth through a nurse and by the time an answer gets back to you, it's not the write answer. So frustrating dealing with this after paying a huge amount of money. Emailed them as to why no one followed up with me, and I didn't get an apology or a phone call from them. I have given up on getting help at this place.

Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. John O. Wycoff's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1985)

Providence