Ratings for Dr. Gordon F. Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz took care of my mother for 13 years when she was diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer. He was always caring and knowledgeable and she loved him. If it weren't for him, I'm not sure she would have survived that long. He was also my doctor for many years and I was devastated when I heard he was retiring. But after so many years I think he needs to take it easy. I was sure that no one could replace him, however, he did recommend someone that I like.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Schwartz made me feel that breast cancer was something to deal with not a life ending event. He was wonderful/

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Schwartz, thank God for him, 18 years later I am still here to talk about him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Schwartz had excellent technical skills, was very caring and compassionate. I learned much about my breast cancer from him and his staff. I am so grateful that a physician of his skill and expertise is in my area and treated my breast cancer. I feel he really preserved my dignity throughout the process.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

A good surgeon, but is arrogant and condescending.No bedside manner at all. Borders on being obnoxious. Really ruined the whole experience for me, even though he was a good surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Schwartz is a famous, brilliant Jefferson Hospital doctor. He is very personable, has a sense of humor, and is always in the Top Docs of several magazines. He saves the lives of women every day. He is a good listener, and if I call, he calls back. I'd highly recommend him to any woman fighting breast cancer.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

A good surgeon but an arrogant, obnoxious person.I had half a breast removed and he treated me like a stupid child, when I asked questions. I went elsewhere as soon as I could.This is as polite as I can be!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. Gordon F. Schwartz's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1960)

Secure Horizons