Ratings for Dr. Henry D. Train

I used Dr Train for a vascular surgical procedure. His office staff checked with my insurance co. and informed me it would be covered. After the procedure, I was sent a bill from Dr. Train in excess of $900. He and his staff we're exceptionally knowledgable about how they would be paid. Ultimately, they all were more concerned about how to work the system to get the most money out of a patient that uses an insurance company they participate with. I would strongly urge you to reconsider Dr Train for any of your care.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I have been through 4 gyn's since moving to Harrisburg and I would only recommend Dr. Train. He is very knowledgeable and he is the first doctor in this area that I have been able to trust. He worked with me, found what was ailing me (something the other docs chose to ignore), and recommended a great surgeon. He does not do surgery.I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Train for over 20 years, he birthed both of my boys. He has been wonderful! He is straight forward and maybe for some people, they may not be able to handle that. I work for a local hospital that offers these services, and prefer seeing him. I would recommend him highly

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr. Train was the very first OB/GYN that I went to. As a young adult, I was very scared and not sure what to expect during my first gynecological exam. Dr. Train was very cold, detached, rude and treated me like a number on a chart. He wouldn't make eye contact and didn't even attempt to put me at ease. I left his office quite unnerved and never returned. I do not recommend Dr. Train even in the slightest.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

Dr. Henry D. Train's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1974)

Oxford