Ratings for Dr. Lakshmi Vemulapalli

I've been going to Dr V for a few years and she delivered my last baby. I totally disagree with the prior review. She is one of the most caring Dr's I've ever had. She is also very proactive and if anything seems the least bit abnormal she is on top of it and will go the extra mile to ensure a safe and healthy pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

If you are looking for a doctor who will at least ACT like they care about your pregnancy, DO NOT GO TO Dr. Vemulapalli. She cold and uncaring. She offered no information on what to expect from my FIRST pregnancy. Her office staff is rude and the appointments are ALWAYS running late. The doctor told me she was calling in an "e-script" for prenatal vitamins, but never did. I had to call back tot he office the next day to have the mistake fixed. If you value your time, are interested in knowing what to expect when you are pregnant, or would like to have a doctor who follows through on her word, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Lakshmi Vemulapalli's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1978)