Ratings for Dr. Carla Picardo

i feel like i hit the lotto! she is incredible and compassionate!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Very pleasant but does not really seem too professional. She looks like she slept in her clothes. She is very unsure of herself and takes forever to get back to you with results. When discussing what the next step was she kept changing her mind about how I should be treated. she finally referred me to another specialist for treatment he said I never had what she had "diagnosed" to begin with and a polyp removal in the office fixed the problem completely. I always hate rating a doctor based on their staff, but those girls were downright rude. I gave 2 points for punctuality because although I only waited thirty minutes in the office it took over two weeks to get results that she said would be back in 2 days.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr. Picardo was a wonderful lady, that was very knowledgable, helpful, compassionate and took the time to address every question and concern I had. She spent 30 minutes with me and I felt extremely relived after leaving her office. She gave me several options before jumping right into surgery, which was helpful, because I ended up not needing surgery!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

dr. picardo was a very nice doctor but I went to her for endometriosis and was in a lot of pain.. she told me it was pelvic floor dysfunction and I did months of physical therapy with no relief & also nerve block injections the pain never changed! she was so certain my pain was from the pfd.. I told her I wanted laparoscopic surgery to remove the endometriosis she said no & that she wasn't even certified in removing endometriosis.. I felt like it was a total waste of time! don't see her if you have endo.. but for anything else I would recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Picardo is a phenomenal doctor. She is very well educated and knows a lot about women's health. She always takes the time with me and discusses any questions I have. When I did have a slight medical problem she was very helpful and reassuring. She even followed up with me personally to make sure I was ok.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Carla Picardo's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1998)