Ratings for Dr. Dean J. Limeri

I do NOT recommend this practice, doctor and especially the staff. They are first and foremost rude, unprofessional and incompetent. They especially are verbally abusive and Condescending to elderly patients. They can act this way because no one holds them accountable. It also felt like the doctor was googling DoctorMd websites as you would tell him your symptoms.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

This is a doctor who listens to his patients...so rare in these days of assembly line health care. Dr. Limeri demonstrates a remarkable combination of caring and skill. I found him by asking my OBGYN (also highly rated) for his recommendation for a good GP. I learned early on to ask the best for the best!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

As of 2010 I was new to the area and found Glenville Health Center. The staff was curteous and Dr. Limeri was excellent. The staff has more mature nurses and one named Vicki who makes my visit very pleasurable. The whole office is nice and gets us through in a timely basis and if they are falling behind Im duly informed. All in all its a wonderful experience when I do have an appt. ;)

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Limeri is basically competent but his bedside manner is brusque and condescending. The office is a total disaster -- I have never waited less than a half hour for my appointment, and typically longer. The receptionists, in particular, are unhelpful and occasionally rude. I had 2 years' worth of bad experiences here before finally leaving the practice in exasperation.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Limeri is very thorough. The most difficulty I have with his office is trying to get someone on the telephone. They are understaffed and disorganized.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Dr. Limeri is a decent doctor but is office staff, at least a couple years ago, was horrific. A bunch of young girls, they could not correctly handle schedules, they scheduled appointments and didn't tell me, and left me, alone, in the waiting room once for an hour after the doctor had left with out seeing me. Hopefully they've all been replaced by now...

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Dean J. Limeri's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1983)

AHC