Ratings for Dr. Andrew Holmes

i had an appointment with him and his office staff made a scheduling mistake. They appologized for the mistake but I had taken off from work for the appointment and couldn't easily get another one. He refused to see me and it was their fault. Go somewhere else

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I was denied my appointment that I waited two months for because my ID was stolen and did not have a copy on my. I live in constant knee pain and was told I would have to wait over a month AGAIN to see him. His admin worker was RUDE AND USELESS!!! Find you a doctor that actually cares about your well being. Not this place or these people. BEWARE!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I had a scheduled appointment for 2:00pm and arrived early to complete paperwork. It took them until 2:55 to call me into the back. From there, I waited 90 minutes for the doctor to see me. Obviously, I asked the front test at least 3x where is the doctor. They said he was somewhere else and on his way. Yet, each time I went to the front desk, I passed an office with an individual sitting at a desk. When the doctor finally entered the room close to 4:30 I was clearly annoyed and became more annoyed when I realized the doctor was the individual sitting at the desk for the past 90 mins. I tried, in a very nice way, to say that I had a scheduled appointment and had been left waiting for over 2 hours. His response: "You are free to leave and find another doctor." I told him I did not want to do that because I had been sitting here forever and the examination proceeded. By the end, he finally and barely apologized. I realized he was a nice guy just stressed out.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

This office and this facility (MFA Associates) cannot schedule a punctual doctors appointment if they tried. Most appointments are at least a half-hour wait and are sometimes 90 minutes. The doctors at MFA Associates have far too many patients, or they are incompetent at scheduling. In addition to long waits at the doctors office, there are often long waits to schedule appointments...often months in advance.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

He was brilliant and helpful, but rushed you, so have the list of questions ready!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

My injury occurred on Monday June 16th and the Ortho Resident in the ER said that Dr Holmes would call me and schedule surgery for the following day. Dr Holmes didn't call me until Thursday June 19th at which time he said that he couldn't do my surgery until the following week. Dr Holmes was very rude and obnoxious, so I ended up hanging up on him. I did not want someone who would talk like that to me, to be responsible for my life while in surgery. Dr Holmes has forgotten about the oath he took when he became a physician.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

I have been waiting for a surgery date since Dec.2006.Dr.Holmes has just giving me a surgery date. I've been in pain for months now and I don't know what's wrong with my hip.Dr.Holmes wouldn't even give me an appointment to check my hip until my insurence came through. So all this time I'm in pain, can't work and he wouldn't even give me an appointment just to at least see what was wrong with my hip.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Andrew Holmes's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1997)