Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Ritger

Dr. Ritger has been my daughter's pediatrician since she was born in 1997. Great doctor, wonderful with kids, very helpful for us parents. Nothing but positive . . .

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

I love this doctor! he was mine, and my sister's doc as well as my sons. My son was very sick as a newborn and he was the one who pointed out what may be wrong with him and was right. Very good with kids too.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr Ritger was our pediatrician and we absolutely loved him. He's very knowledgeable and caring, along with being very cool in his sneakers. He relates to children and parents alike very well. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Ritger is the best! On our last appointment with him he spent nearly 50 minutes with us. He examined our son and explained everything he was doing. He was able to answer every single question I could possibly think of and spent a lot of time explaining what to expect from our son (milestones, physical changes, etc) until our next check up with him. His staff is wonderful as well!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Paul D. Ritger's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1984)