Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Purcell

had 10am appt. arrived at 9:45, waiting area looked like a slaughterhouse it was so packed. incompetent staff told me the greedy doctor was back logged by 1/2 hour. waited till 11, still no entry. screw these greedy assholes in the medical field, greedy bastards screw these greedy bastards in the medical profession!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I went to Dr. Purcell because of a Problem with Rocesa and my wish to have a Potofacial. The octors Nurse was as Cold as ICE,she did not smile and made me feel very uncomfortable. The Doctor checked my face then wanted me to undress she he could check my entire body. I asked him why since I only came for my face. He insisted since I was a New patient it was necessary. I should have walked out but did not! His Gestapo nurse gave me a paper drape to cover myself. When he returned he just checked me over quickly -pulled my panies back quickly and looked at my butt!Then he said" Okay get dressed". When he came back the 3rd time he walked me over to his very UPSCALE Skin Center! and said" The staff here will take care of you". Well they wanted me to sign an agreement to pay $1500 for 6 treatments for the Photofacial. I refussed and told them I just did not have that kind of money now-I never went back! I did get my Photofacial done by a Dr.Kucirka who charged per session(I only needed 2).

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Stephen M. Purcell's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1980)

Delta Dental