Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey F. Mosser

I was extremely pleased with the way Dr. Mosser talked with me and listened to what I was feeling and my concerns. He was was both professional and personable. He put me at ease and didn't rush the appointment. I would highly reccomend Dr. Mosser.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

My rating is based upon the fact that I am a physician myself, as well as a patient. Dr. Mosser has been my neurologist for 20 years. I have great respect for him. He is knowledgeable and stays current with medical literature. He has good rapport with patients, taking a personal interest in them. His treatment is thoughtful and exact. Neurologic illnesses often have a disheartening outlook. After a visit with Dr. Mosser, my wife and I typically go home encouraged.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Have been seeing Dr. Mosser for seven years. Have been completely satisfied with his everything pertaining to going to his office. He is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey F. Mosser's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)