Ratings for Dr. Miguel Estevez

Dr. Estevez is one of a kind – – – excellent physician. He is extremely knowledgeable , patient, and extremely caring. He always goes that extra mile when it comes to healthcare . He has helped my severe, chronic migraines more then anyone over the last 20 years. Dr. Estevez also completely and thoroughly treated a recent stroke that I had. He has extensive knowledge about all areas of healthcare. Dr. Estevez even calls patients with test results and just to answer their questions . He has been a life saver for me! Thank you Dr. Estevez for caring so much.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Miguel Estevez has literally saved my life! He is empathic, kind, brilliant, great listener, patient and genuine. A remarkable physician and a remarkable human being! A+++++ I had seen 3 Neurologist's prior to seeing Dr. Estevez and had almost given up on getting any improvement. Dr. Estevez gave me my life back.....I am eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

He has been very helpful and hopeful about changing medicines and treating the migraines I have. His attitude and his patience have been as effective as the treatments. When I have had problems about medicines he has been very prompt in calling back and responding to my concerns. My headaches are much more manageable and I have been getting sleep for the first time in years, without being sleepy and fuzzy in the daytime.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

i have seen dr. estevez 3x now, and would see him for the rest of my life. he's not only knowledgable, but friendly too, and has a great bedside manner for a REAL doctor that has helped treat my LONG term chronic permanent daily migraines. i had hoped to do a SPECIALIZED Ketamine treatment with him, but at the moment, "politics" make this not possible. however, because of him i am now in at least 40% less pain than i have been in permanently since my first visit. he also got BOTOX treatments authorized for my migraines and although they're EXTREMELY Painful to endure during the treatment, if i didn't also have tremendous stress in my life, i would get these done as often as humanly possible because they DO in fact work for my chronic pain. I suggest ANYONE with chronic pain see THIS doctor, even if your insurance is NOT accepted because he is an EXCELLENT doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Estevez is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgable and takes as much time as you need to talk about everything. He cares about his patients and has excellent people skills. We love him and are so glad we found him! Highly recommend Dr. Estevez.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr E is so very helpful, he answered all my questions and treated me like a person!!! I currently headache free

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Miguel Estevez's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Connection Dental Network