Ratings for Dr. Ian E. Parsons

Had a difficult time with Dr. Parsons. He misdiagnosed me with anxiety, depression, and hypochondriasis (being a hypochondriac), when what I actually had was mercury poisoning (you may be thinking that the symptoms of anxiety and depression are similar to mercury poisoning--they are not). I specifically asked for mercury level testing, which he refused to order for me unless I paid for it myself. So I did--I went out of network, got my levels tested (they were high as a kite), and was treated appropriately elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I'm very pleased with the care my family is receiving from Dr. Parsons. He sees me, my husband and our two kids. He is great about taking the time to make sure all of our questions are answered, and works quickly to help address any concerns. He is great about quick referrals when necessary, and will provide you with as much information as you ask for. I don't feel rushed seeing him. Plus, he's got a fun sense of humor too, it always makes a doctor's visit a little easier.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

He is a very helpful doctor that is extremely informative. He values service and doesn't compromise on what you deserve. He helped me through a terrible knee injury and got me into the orthopedic department faster than i would have by myself. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Ian E. Parsons's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med