Ratings for Dr. Jimmy J. Ong

Dr Ong has been my neurologist for the past 5 years and I have always been able to count on him more than any of my other drs for help and guidance. I can call there with questions and he is always good about answering them for me. Everyone in his office is extremely nice and helpful. I always recommend him if someone needs a neurologist.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Ong's office and I hope that no one decides to take their issues there. I went into the office because I wanted a second opinion on an issue I was having, he rushed through the exam as if he had 1000 other things to do but to see me, after the exam he wanted me to get some blood work done before he decided what was my other options. I got blood work done and he had told me to call one week after that so I could obtain my results. I called Monday, the nurse said "he's not in, but i'll let him know you called" then again on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and now today (Friday) with the SAME EXACT RESPONSE every single time. Now, I understand my issue might not be as important or serious as others but it's serious to me. I think doctor's should have a little compassion and the nursing staff should actually inform Dr. Ong how many times I have actually called. I also don't believe a patient should have to contact the doctor 7 times - because that is how many times I have called now. It is absolutely ridiculous and I wouldn't recommend anyone to go see Dr. Ong unless you are DESPERATE. NEVER AGAIN.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr.ong wouldnt even stay in the room long enough to hear me talk. Never even asked why my PCP asked me to come to him. Interupted and just walked away every question he asked. The only good thing about his office was the Receptionist at the window that day. She saw that i was getting upset/pissed and took me out of his office. She was the nicest women i've ever met in a dr office. Still have no solution to my medical problem. Thanks DR

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Jimmy J. Ong's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1972)