Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Lewandowski

A great dentist! Honest! Funny and friendly! He truly cares for his patients! Wish all dentist were like that! Great guy! And does great work!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I am not agree with the previous comments. My daughter was very apprehensive about her dentist visit due to a horrible experience. I explained Dr. Richard and he was very aggressive with my daughter and very agitated when she told him she was in pain. He stopped working midway through the procedure and told me that he refused to work on her because she would not be still. When I asked him if he'd at least inquired as to why she was in pain if he'd already given her Novocaine, he said that she had a condition that caused her teeth to be sensitive even with Novocaine! (So if you know she's in pain and it is legitimate, why are you so irritated?) He said he wouldn't work on her unless she was put to sleep. Also, his nerves are very bad, he has no patience what so ever. I can't understand why he would choose to work with children. Parents, do yourself a favor, don't do it!....Oh, and the front desk staff are very rude and snobby.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

By far the best dentist I have ever been to, The-whole staff was very family like What a wonderful experience. I haven't been to a dentist in years due to extreme anaxity I had none here I was so at ease I'm going back to get my teeth in good health

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Lewandowski is a great Dentist. I needed a new dentist about 7 years ago and chose Dr. Lewan. It was definitely a great choice! Eric B. Toledo, OH

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I have been to many dentists in my life time he is by far best and most gentle highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Good, solid care with no frills. Dr. and staff are consistently friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

He truely is the BEST Dentist, he got it from his Dad,(whom also was my Dentist many moons ago). I'm glad he's young cause he will be around for a "very" long time. You're the BEST!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2005