Ratings for Dr. Alicia A. Krol

Dr. Krol is the worst doctor I have ever had. The first time she saw me, she admitted to me that she actually had no time for me so she perscribed me sleeping pills...... when I was having trouble hearing. She was in and out so quickly, and hardly asked my name the first time I saw her. I had tried to make appointments with her for months, only to find out that she had left the field with out so much as a letter. Now i am without a Dr. She came very highly reccomended by 3 of my male co-workers... Maybe that says something..

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Krol is the best doctor I have had! I am 25 and have had 3 doctor's in the past 5 years. Thankfully, Dr. Krol became a doctor that was covered under my insurance.She is thorough and listens, answers and explains to me all of my questions and concerns. Unfortunately, she is leaving the medical field to teach college students. I will genuinely miss her. I made sure to contact her to keep in mind if she ever returns to the medical field. I would travel anywhere in Massachusetts for her to be my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Never a long wait. Always follows up. Friendly and listens

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Alicia A. Krol's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 2002)

AARP