Ratings for Dr. Marianne Ruby

I live in NJ. When I was 25, I had problems having my period. I went to 5 gyn's in NJ and all they did was treat the symptom not figure out the problem by prescribing me progesterone to kick off my period. I started having bad skin problems because of this. When I went to Dr Ruby, she took all my history information and all info and tests I'd done with other doctors and really listened to me. After reviewing everything and doing a couple of tests that hadn't been done, she proposed putting me on clomid for a couple of months then stop. After this, my periods started happening again. She also warned me that I would probably have fertility problems so I should not delay having children. I highly recommend Dr Ruby. She knows her stuff. She sits down and talks to you in an office after your exam. Yes, in an office, not while you're sitting in your skivvies in the exam room. She's the best gynecologist I've ever had. She helped me get pregnant with my 1st child when I was 36 too.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Ruby is wonderful. Very thorough and takes her time with you. She meticulously went thru my medical history and spoke to me at length. Excellent physician, caring and kind. the office personnel were very competent. She called me personally on the phone to tell me about a minor problem with a test. She is simply just the best. Usually the doctor has the P.A. call, not Dr. Ruby. I wish more doctors were as dedicated and caring as she is. And, she is always accessible. I have recommended Dr. Ruby to many of my friends and they really like her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Ruby is a great doctor. She is very helpful and wants to answer any questions and/or concerns. Very knowledgable and friendly. Makes you feel very comfortable and easy to talk to. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2004

Dr. Marianne Ruby's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1975)

Updates