Ratings for Dr. Christopher P. Robben

Dr Robben went to a good Medical School and a good residency program. He is NCQA certified in Diabetes, this is a very important credential to look for. He is very professional/competent/knowledgeable, he sends your prescription request in during the appointment, he notifies you of your test results soon as it is made available, very thorough, he listens to your concerns genuinely. I had always been an advocate of generics/cheaper brands of medications and he has always been willing to sit down and provide me with list of meds that are affordable. When I needed a referral he made sure that he provided me with the best doctors out there. I have recommended him to friends and so far everyone has been happy.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Very helpful and spends time with you. Also provides good explaination of issues.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Short, curt, and unfriendly. $25 copay and billed me an additional $90 for a total of over $500 (insurance paid most of it)for an office visit that lasted 10 minutes. Rushed me out of his office. He did order some tests (all negative) and I had to call his office to get the results 10 days later. I felt he should have called me the day he go the test results. The only useful thing I got was a referral to another doctor. Waiting room was empty and now I know why. Apparently the other reviews were written by this doctor's staff.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

I get to see them all work and their results. I can get any doc I want. He is as good as a Doctor can be. He is an excellent diagnostic practitioner, he can find out what is causing anything. He knows everyone and refers me to folks who are excellent. He has gently recommeded I see a different doctor for a problem than the one I was seeing. He is very tech savy and uses technology extremely well. He has just the greatest personality and bedside manner. He has given me lots of time when I needed it and got me in and out when I wanted it and it was okay medically. He has never missed a thing. He found a old unique (cheap) drug for me for a special problem that works just great. I think he is the! or among the finest Doctors I have ever know.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Best diagnostic doctor around. Bird-dogs a case until he gets the answer. Very proactive. Spends a lot of time with me each time I visit. Does not rush the exam. Takes the time to listen and follow up.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Christopher P. Robben's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)