Ratings for Dr. Robert O. Kelly

I was a patient so years ago. I moved away from the area and have been back for several years. I have been searching for this Dr. for all of those years. If you want the truth and don't want to be medicated for the sake of being medicated, this is your guy. He is very patient as well.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

My husband and I both have seen Dr. Kelly and love him. He has always answered all questions and never seems rushed. He has moved to Oakwood, Ga we still go to see him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

very good doctor. very helpful and concerned with the patient's health.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. Kelly, who we have been with for many years, has always been a straight shooter type of doctor. Both myself and wife like him and although we have moved 40 miles away we still make the drive to see him. With my wifes current health problems he has spent a lot of time explaining her options and giving his advise to her treatment plans.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

This doctor resides in Athens off Prince Avenue. I tried to make an appointment but was hung up on for asking too many questions.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

Dr. Robert O. Kelly's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1986)