Ratings for Dr. Kevin B. Fox

After a long wait, he will spend 5 minutes with me, while I speak he writes prescription an handed to me. That's it. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Went in for a "Complete Physical" and this Dr. Fox did not even listen to my heart, or touch me in any way. No looking in eyes, ears, throat. The only contact was a handshake? He ordered blood work & a stress test 2-1/2 months ago & that was the last I heard from his office!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Fox is very charming and professional, but some of his staff are incompetent, rude, and useless. He's been my and my family's doctor for years, and I recently left because I can no longer put up with his clerical staff.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

the office was very good people nice not that long of a wait 30 min

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

i had to wait but every one wants to see him after the visit i understand why very carring spent alot of time with us

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

I ENJOYED MY EXPERIENCE THERE VERY MUCH NICE WARM OFFICE EMPLOYEES WERE ALL SMILING

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. Fox is a wonderful doctor, but some of his staff are rude, incompetent, and irresponsible.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

very orginized office short waiting period clean ,and they have free wi fi overall great experience

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

I was extremely disappointed with this doctor. It was ridiculous how he rushed me out of the office. He asked me if I smoked or did excersise. I told him minimal exercise (I am ideally in good physical shape) and that I dont smoke. He answered "Continue that way, see you next time". He didnt examine me, didnt ask about my medical past, it was insulting. He is someone that inspires me to become a doctor in order to show others the true quality of healthcare. On a scale of 1 to 5, he gets a 0.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

wow what a doc pharmacy on site lab xray.funny guy

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Kevin B. Fox's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1987)