Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Quimby

he great but staff not so much, always told to jut wait, get ur insurance card ready, fill this out without ever smiling...

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Apparently my big weight loss was not good enough for you. No one called with my blood results. I never went back and no one has called to see if I am alive. Don.t bother.... I found someone that cares about me.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Good doctor!!! Sometimes a little long winded on banter and trivia. Visit seems a little longer than it should be. I wish he would change the radio station in his waiting area...

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Been with Dr. Quimby for 20 years. Followed him from a clinic based practice to his individual/group practice. Always dependable and listens intently. I've arranged for both of my roommates to use his services.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Quimby was my primary care Dr. before I moved from NY and he was almost always on time for my appt, never made me feel rushed and explained the diagnosis and treatment details in very concise and clear terms. I miss his gentlemanly ways and his expertise and would recommend him to anyone living in the Capital Region.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Q has a folksy, down-home manner and a vast repertoire of corny doctor/lawyer jokes. But he takes his time eliciting your medical history and is great at explaining his diagnosis in common terms (with drawings!) to make sure you understand One of the best primary practitioners in the Capital District, hands down.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Patient pulse was low (35-45 pbm) and doctor said "I get 60" and sent patient home.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

He is a great primary care physician. He spends as much time as you need and has never rushed me at an office visit. I would definitely recommend him and I have.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Robert R. Quimby's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Delmar, NY