Dr. Donald W. Mazur

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Donald W. Mazur

Great doctor, efficient staff. Took the time to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Had a new ACL and meniscus repair . Very happy with the surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mazur and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Mazur took great care of me and answered all my questions with a warm, friendly smile. Katie was fantastic too and was a great help to me. I made a great recovery and always refer friends and family to Dr. Mazur. I know some day I'll probably be back to have a knee replacement but knowing that Dr. Mazur is there to take good care of me makes it less terrifying.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Mazur will take the time to answer however many questions you have. He is so easy to talk to, kind and caring and makes you feel like you are his only patient.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Answered every question regarding knee surgery and recovery.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Extremely easy to talk to and very patient answering questions.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I was happy with my knee surgery. Dr. Mazur is a terrific surgeon and gave me extra time before I need total knee replacement. We

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Was very impressed with the surgery and care that was provided by Dr. Mazur and Satff

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Mazur was so knowledgable and helpful. I can highly recommend him. He was the first surgeon out of 3 that really listened to me and gave very sound advice.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Trust this doc - he's very good. Operated on my knee and the results are excellent.

Dr. Donald W. Mazur's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Donald W. Mazur, MD, is a nationally-recognized sports medicine surgeon specializing in ACL repair and knee reconstruction. He is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mazur will be seeing patients in our Limerick, King of Prussia and Newtown Square offices. He earned his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University. He went on to complete his residency at Hahnemann University Hospital and a fellowship at Allegheny University Hospitals. He has previously served as assistant team physician for the Philadelphia Eagles and Philadelphia Phantoms as well as several local high school and college teams and has been recognized as a “Top Doc” by Main Line Today magazine for the past nine years. Dr. Mazur sees patients with a wide-range of sports-related injuries with a focus on knee ligament reconstruction. He is currently conducting research studies looking at knee cartilage regeneration.

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1992)

• ACL injury