Ratings for Dr. Rodney D. Henderson

Dr Henderson was extremely rude and unhelpful. I visited him for an evaluation on a wrist injury for a disability claim. He had me waiting for over an hour in an examination room. Once he came in he did very little evaluating and stated, "So your wrist hurts...I am not sure what you want from me." Worst experience ever. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

These guys are JOKE. The first appt I had I had to wait almost 3 hours PAST my appt time to be seen...After seeing the doc 3 times, getting x rays and mri's we decided on surgery. The surgery went ok. But after the first day of recovery I had massive swelling and pain, doctor would not do anything for me, basically told me to suffer thru it and that its "normal" to feel like "a bomb has exploded in your leg"....ya ok. The surgeon (Henderson) wanted to do his surgery and after that could care less about me and my situation. When the pain returned months after the surgery he tried telling me it was my own fault! That his surgery should have fixed the issue and unresolved issues were on me!!!! Oh ya let me back up a step - BEFORE I gave the go ahead for the surgery I asked what my copay would be..they told me a MAX of $500 - long story short I got a bill for over 10k dollars! I paid 4,000+Im out of characters to type but this place ripped me off and I am PISSED!!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Office seems extremely disorganized. When I wanted to pay co-pay and receptionist would tell me there was none. Then by the end of the month I would be billed for it. Later I was scheduled for surgery, and the Dr. Henderson did not show for surgery. We waited an hour and then the hospitals staff told me that they would have to use the room for another patient. They also stated that if the doctor did show up it would be four hours before they could fit me in for the surgery, I left. I tried calling the doctor's office but only got people's voice mail. To this date I have not heard from the doctor or his staff as to the reason he didn't show up or even about rescheduling. I am in shock over the whole experience. I was mentally prepared for the surgery, and now I have to start over with another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Rodney D. Henderson's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)