Ratings for Dr. Leanne Worrell

Terrible, she doesn't listen , rushes, speaks so rudely and abruptly and even has her dog in the room

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I turned up 7 min late and the grumpy receptionist got into me about how late I was, in front of everyone, then preceeded to tell me that Dr Leanne Worrell was running 45 mins late. I then had to wait 1 hour to see the Dr. When I saw the Dr. the way I was spoken to made me feel belittled & humiliated. I know we all have bad days, but that dosn't justify taking it out on clients. Most of my previous appointments have been pleasent but today was the last straw.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Thorough, friendly, down to earth, explains issues clearly, follows up adequately. Wait time is an issue though.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

While DR Worrell is a great doctor, she is very hard to see. Usually you have to book days in advance, and you will ALWAYS be waiting at least 30 mins past your appointment time. I got so sick of this, that I even changed family doctors - to someone I could get in to see.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Extremely helpful, friendly disposition, easy to talk to, very good at injections!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007