Ratings for Dr. Scott C. Boyd

My experience with a Da Vinci has been thw most traumatic experience of my life. Dr. Boyd performed it. The link below to this blog pretty well sums it up. https://www.facebook.com/unplugtherobot/

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Very knowledgable and a great surgeon. Explains things well. Staff would be better if still had RNs.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

My grandmother had a horrible experience here. Your loved ones deserve to be heard and treated with respect and compassion. My grand mother felt that she was spoken down too and was not given the time to ask the many questions she had after being diagnosed with cancer. Even after going to a new doctor and having the new doctor explain to Dr. Boyd that he owed her an apology; he still never called. This man is unprofessional and I would never advise anyone to make an apt with him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

EXCELLENT, All around excellent doctor. I have nothing but praise and good words for Dr. Scott Boyd.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Great at explaining things and doesn't get annoyed by first time moms asking questions. Made me feel at ease for entire pregnancy.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I've been to other doctors, and he payed attention to me and was genuinely concerned about my symptoms. He suggested immediate action to help me. Because of him we found endometriosis.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Boyd is the best. He always takes the time to really listen and doesn't make me feel stupid for the questions I ask. He has a warm, attentive bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Boyd. I've had 3 children with him and ready for my 4th. I'm not too fond of the newest staff however. The crew from 07 was amazing, the newer team member don't seem to care as much. Hope that will change as they get comfortable with patience.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Sometimes it takes a while to check in up front. You wait a good while after that too, but I think it's worth it to see doctor who is not an idiot. He and his nurse are very kind.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

Very warm and caring, very concerned and attentive.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

Dr. Scott C. Boyd's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)