Ratings for Dr. Erich K. Batra

Dr.Batra and his staff go out of their way to be sure every patient of every age, from every background get the best level of care possible. He is knowledgeable and well spoken. He will listen to and address concerns in a logical manner. I couldn't image trusting anyone more than I do him with my loved ones.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

very knowledgeable, goes out of his way to help,understanding and pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Batra is a very caring professional, well educated, well versed, and I highly recommend him. I have been an RN for 40 years and have never met a physician as thorough and concerned as Dr. Batra. He answers questions, calls with updates, makes appropriate referrals, and his staff love him. He is involved with the community and the safety and care of children.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

No common courtesies extended to long-time patients; needed simple medication for long-term condition (NOT a painkiller, just a normal med) - currently do not have insurance until 30 days after start new job. They would NOT call in medicine without office visit (i.e., they wanted the money for the office visit) even when I told them I do not currently have insurance. Remamber - LONG time patient, and I am also a fellow MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. No common sense to realize the complications. I have extended them courtesies in my profession when they have requested it - NEVER again. When my new ins kicks in, my entire family is going to a new doctor. BTW - office staff is THE WORST in area - extremely RUDE and SNOBBY old women.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Erich K. Batra's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Illinois