Ratings for Dr. Timothy A. Miller

I recently had a nose job and submental lipo (neck). Before I had rhinoplasty i HATED my nose. after the surgery I am OK with my nose not that he did a bad job just it looks like a better imporoved version of my nose. he would not do a graft because he said it shifts over time. the last dr i saw ( dr. rollin daniel)stated i needed a graft. the problems that were stated about my nose was ithe width and poor tip def. and also my nasal bone was large ( i am of black/white decent) so he reduced the width off my nose to make it smaller and shaved my nasal bone down. i generally have a difficult nose to deal with very unique. so i will say overall he did a great job even thought the outcome was not 100% what i wanted . he also told me that if i was not satisfied he would look at what he could do to rase the tipo a little. he is a great listner, maybe a little too confident in his work but he does a good job.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Miller is a compassionate doctor with a calming bed-side manner. He gives his patients much time and attention. I have always received excellent treatment from him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

He is very helpful and encouraging. Pleasant and takes time to answer questions. Staff and office atmosphere is unhurried and pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

Always there for patient's. He is always nice and you can ask or talk about anything. He is very easy to talk to. Is always helpful and he always help you to get the information you need. If he can't help he will find someone who can. All of his staff is GREAT!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2006

Dr. Timothy A. Miller's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med