Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Petrone

One rating hard to agree with. While he does take an inordinate amount of time, it is with extremely caring purpose. I have gone to Petrone for 20 years, even in his prior location in Scottsdale and would not consider changing. I am a healthy male, I believe, in large part because of him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Petrone is a wonderful doctor. He is caring and extremely knowledgeable. He takes much more time with his patients than the insurance co's "allot" per appt. His treatment has kept me healthy and vital for many years. One does have to wait to see him but I suspect it's because he doesn't want to turn his patients away and takes whatever time is needed to take care of them. One of the valley's best.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

My husband and I both go to Dr. Petrone and have for many years found him to be really caring and concerned.He explains everything taking time to make sure you understand.He also listens and is very good at addressing all concerns.Over the years we have had a variety of illnesses and Dr. Petrone has guided us through the use of the medications or refered us to other specialists when appropriate.We have received marvelous care from him and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Have always experienced long waits in waiting room (10-30 minutes past appointment), then long wait in examining room (up to 40 minutes). No apologies. Quick to prescribe meds; does not provide adequate info about uses, when to take, side effects, etc.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

Dr. Thomas J. Petrone's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1972)