Ratings for Dr. Anne R. Bass

Possible one of the worst doctor consultations that I have ever experienced. Dr. Bass absolutely does not listen and seems annoyed if you ask questions or have concerns. She lacks compassion and communicates her medical opinions by shouting at you in a harsh, callous, tone. Her arrogance and insensitivity impedes her ability to treat her patients with kindness and respect.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

A competent physician, but her personal manner was appalling. Treated me with impatience and disdain for being overweight. Very arrogant manner that was unprovoked. No matter her clinical skill, I would never see her again because of the way she treated me.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I was at a hospital having an allergic reaction to a medication (indocin) and she decided to yell at me and tell me that "people are having real emergencies here, and you are making a nuisance of yourself". I suffered some long-term damage, in addition to HORRIBLE pain for several hours. My guess is that she was reacting to my accent. Deal with her at your own risk!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

Dr. Anne R. Bass's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1985)