Ratings for Dr. Eloy Villasuso

Dr. Villasuso was quite arrogant whose bedside manner was poor. He had no interest in listening to my concerns. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr Villasuso is a wonderful ENT physician! I had a an unusual ear problem back a few years ago that required a few surgeries. Nobody ever thinks an ear condition is serious, but mine was. I have been a patient for over 3 years and I'm so fortunate that he diagnosed my problem before it was to late. I'm a business professional that never has enough time on my side. While I might have to wait to see him, it is well worth it. We all forget at times that doctor's have emergencies and this causes their schedule to get backed up. I would rather wait an hour to see an excellent doctor, than complain or give poor ratings on punctuality. In the end, we all need to determine, is it more important to have an excellent doctor or to have the appointment on time? You tell me? Knowing my health is in good hands is worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

After waiting for 1 1/2 hour, due to an emergency. We were rushed through our appt. We're told the worse scenario, that perhaps there is a tumor and an MRI was the recommendation. Everytime I wanted to say something, I felt I was being scolded and he did not want to hear what I had to say. I would not return to this doctor, I don't feel I trust him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

The diagnosis he gave me was very risky. Without exams still on hand, he gave me the worst case scenario. I seemed a little human person and the whole time I was scolded. A doctor should be more sensitive when is talking about the health of their patients. I ran out of that office and find another doctor who operated on me

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

suffered profound and severe sudden hearing loss. I have regained 60% of my hearing back in 2 weeks and have found him very helpful. The staff can be a little rude but audiologist was superb and Dr has been very helpful

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

As others mentioned he was condesending and failed to perform an extensive evaluation. At the end of the day he can probably still help though.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

$1400 for MRI's for this clinic. This guy was very rude and belittling towards me. He did not express adequate knowledge of his specialty. Not compassionate at all.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Had surgery performed by Villasuso. Was always helpful in the pre-surgery visits, wrote me out prescriptions that saved me money, and even gave me his home number to reach him in the event of an emergency after the surgery - so he could be on his way to the hospital in the event I had to go. Very thorough with the office visits both pre and post op. Ordered all kinds of tests and ran everything before just saying get an operation. I also saw him for a chronic ear problem that he helped me with, and again got great, great service. He has seen 2 other members of my family as well, and they've had great results with him. Never been in a hurry, and in one visit took his coat off and sat and went through my file and answered ALL questions. I was shocked to see the comments here because it's totally a 180 from the experience I had seeing him. Surgery and ear treatments both turned out excellent. Would suggest him to anyone wanting a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Waited 1-1/2 hours for my appointment and when I mentioned to him he blamed the wait on an "Emergency. Doctor must think all patients are stupid, everybody in the waiting room saw the "Emergency" walk in and out. She was a 5'7", 110lbs in a size 1 blue pant suit Pharmaceutical sales rep towing a wheeled case. Wish I could have been a fly in the wall to see the 90 minutes "Emergency" sales presentation. Absolutely no respect for the patients.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

I came to his office in May 08 with complaint of a serious continuos burning sore throat with painful feeling of lump on right side that I've had since march 08. I've seen him 3 times & his assistant 2 times(still in present condition to date). Both have diagnoised me wrong each time as well as made me feel I was taking up their time,very rude and in a rush not listening to my response after asking me a question,both talked to me in condescending tones, even refused to look at my throat when I went back to him after I had brain surgery with incubation tube down my already painfully sore throat, I had to insist and plead that he do his job. Resently my neurosurgeon actually did his job for him by ordering proper testing and has found out what is wrong with me that the ENT was supposed to, in the process now of sending me to a qualified ENT. Horrible treatment was not what I expected when I went to Dr.Villasuso & his assistant Salaman but it seemed to be their only treatment.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Eloy Villasuso's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental