Ratings for Dr. John D. Bragg

Dr. Bragg is disgusting. Do not go to this clinic if you are wanting natural childbirth...it is worth the risk to run away to Fort Collins along with the crowds of other women from this town who do so. This man has the worst bedside manner of any doctor, ever. He is verbally abusive in the delivery room and in the office. For every "he was fine" story you will hear in this town, you will hear a horror story about his bullying, crass behavior. Also, if you go to him, watch your bills closely, you will likely be overcharged for services. it is no coincidence that this pratice can't keep other physicians on board. They also run away one after the other because of his ugly, controlling behavior.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

I visited several docs before deciding on Dr. Bragg. He was attentive, answered any questions I had, and made me feel completely comfortable. He delivered my first child, and saw me up until 30 weeks with my second, before I moved to Oregon, where my doctor was terrible. I cried at my last OB appointment with doctor Bragg. I've not found another doctor or clinic that I loved or respected more. I have not one negative thing to say about him or his clinic. They were amazing to me.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Bragg is easy to talk with, receptive, and knowledgable. I particularly appreciate his kindness and support.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

cannot relate or listen, not knowledgeable. lots of errors. and lots of errors in records

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

He is a very good doctor. Definatly a doctor you can trust!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I am not sure this doctor is realy good doctor. At least for me

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Get off the Hill!! The good ole' boys are running plenty of people to Ft Collins for good health care!! I am willing to drive an hour and a half across potentially bad Wyoming roads to see a competent and caring OB in Ft. Collins. All women in Laramie should look at the same option!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

doctor Bragg is very committed to his clinic and especially his patients i have no negative comments what so ever that man devotes his life to bringing healthy babies into this world and keeps there mothers healthy and any man who is willing to first put up with women all day and second give so much up for his job plain and simple he is incredible and even if he was half doctor he his he still be the best

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Bragg is an amazing doctor, he is very knowledgeable. He is a reserved person but is still wonderful to be around. I would not anyone else deliever my babies!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

I'm always confused about why people are so critical of Dr. Bragg. Sometimes I think that patients are looking for a buddy rather than a doctor. Dr. Bragg is extremely competent and not an alarmist. Just because he isn't a touchy feely guy doesn't mean that he isn't on top of his game. All I know is if something was to go wrong during my pregancy or during labor/birth, I would want Dr. Bragg there because he is proactive and knowledable. I'm also not sure why patients are accusing Dr. Bragg of inducing too early (or recommending induction). All I know was that he waited a week to see if my baby would come on his own-he didn't. Bragg only induced AFTER he saw that my baby wasn't coming on his own. For these reasons, he is my doctor again for my second child.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. John D. Bragg's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Laramie, WY