Ratings for Dr. William F. Callahan

One of the most professional Doctors I have met so far, I left feeling very comfortable. Honestly, he talks to you like you're a human being rather than just a patient.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I have been going to Dr Callahan for some time now. As far as pricing, it may be possible to find cheaper, but i don't think you will find better care. I find Dr Callahan's extensive knowledge and expert care to be worth what i pay. There have been a couple of occasions where items were more expensive than i anticipated, but I make sure i understand the cost upfront. I would not consider going anywhere else no matter the difference in price.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr Callahan charges top prices for exams and eyewear/contacts. I find the addition of his wife to the billing department has made the situation worse. They charge the most they can, leaving you with a bill that they know the insurance companies wouldn't pay. Not for the budget minded. Suggest a less expensive option !

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Dr Callahan found the correct procedure for me when BMC in Boston couldn't help. He is so experienced and kind. Elizabeth Caravallo, 53 Parish Path, Marshfield MA

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

BEST DR I HAVE EVER MET!! PROFESSIONAL, PERSONAL, WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP ME OUT. HE STAYED OPEN BEYOND NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS TO GET ME IN. GREAT GUY, GREAT DR, SMART, EXPLAIN EVERYTHING, AND CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Callahan is awesome! He is so professional and nice. He is very thorough and makes sure to explain everything as clear as possible. His wife also helps him and she is very helpful too! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Callahan is a true professional - great personality and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr Callahan is truly amazing...knowledgable, personable, caring. I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

My family has been going to Dr. Callahan for years. He diagnosed an eye problem for my daughter, he followed up until the matter was rectified. All of us have received excellent eye care, he is such a great doctor and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Very knowledgeable. I had a few eye issues and he recommended a contact lens that really helped.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. William F. Callahan's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1983)