Ratings for Dr. Carol K. Anderson

Dr. Anderson and her staff have been amazing. I had some very hard decisions to make and Dr. Anderson was patient with my questions (I had tons) and also truly cared about my decision. We decided on surgery and she was sad to have to put scars on my stomach because I had none prior to surgery. That's compassion! She was amazing for my surgery. Her bedside manner is incredible. I'll be using her for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I have a tremendous amount of respect for Dr. Anderson. She was wonderful through my entire pregnancy. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Anderson. Where do I start? I've waited over an hour before, and they tried to charge me for samples from drug reps!!! So illegal! She just isn't the best when it comes to compassion. I have endometriosis and she told me to "toughen up" if I ever wanted to have kids. Turns out, I can't have children because of it. Amy. on the other hand, is lovely. She truly knows her stuff, and is compassionate and caring. Dr. Anderson? Pretty much the opposite. Also, she loooooooves money.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Anderson for routine well-woman care for 10 years. I love her and her staff of nurses. I had an extremely difficult pregnancy (preeclampsia) and she was nothing but wonderful. Taking the time to explain every risk and every step we would take to me as well as my husband. I ended up being induced due to my blood pressure issues but she did everything in her power to keep me from having a c-section even though she had discussed the great probability that I would need one due to the fact that I was still not dialated at all on induction day. It was a very long day but Dr. A checked on me at least hourly and at the end after twenty hours of labor with three hours of pushing I finally was able to have my daughter on my own. She didn't rush me or act like she needed to be somewhere else she genuinely participated and did everything she could to help me avoid the c section I feared. I continue to see her for my regular visits and there will be no other doctor for me when I decide to have another child. The long wait times are worth the care I received.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

She gets more and more helpful the more that I come in. Her nurse is on top of things which is really nice.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Anderson, and Amy her PA for 13 years. I have always had to wait, like at any doctor I have been too. I have several medical issues and have always been very well taken care of. I started seeing her when I was 16. She is worth waiting for. They are very busy, but always worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

I love dr. Anderson! I had two high risk pregnancy's and she took such good care of me. She took as much time as it to answer all of my questions. She is the best in Norman, so it may be hard to get in if you are a new patient! Wonderful bed-side manners, confident, compassionate, Christian! LOVE HER

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

There is always a very long wait at Dr. Anderson's office. I find it highly insulting to sit there an hour and a half and they still don't know when they're going to even take me back to a room.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Before I got pregnant, I had been seeing Dr. Anderson's PA, Amy, for my regular exams. After we found out that we were going to have a baby, I looked around at other OB's and I was concerned after reading several of the comments on here. I figured that I would give her a try (I could always find somebody else if I didnt like her). Well, I can say that I've never had any problems with Dr. A. The wait is usually a bit long, but that seems to be the case anywhere you go. She was always friendly and helpful and welcomed any questions or concerns. When complications arose, she decided that it would be best to induce the next day. She was very nice and encouraging and took the time to help us through our concerns. What meant the most though, was that she personally called our house that evening to check on us one last time. In the hospital, she took the time talk to my family in the waiting room, to let them know what issues we were dealing with.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Carol K. Anderson's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1990)

Chambers of Commerce