Ratings for Dr. David A. Bianchi

As time goes on, my appreciation for Dr. Bianchi continues to grow. Dr. B has treated me from time to time for sinus issues. He is the type of doctor who has become increasingly hard to find: skilled, experienced, caring and committed. I have always found him to be knowledgeable, practical, straightforward, thorough, responsive to my questions and clear in his answers. He also happens to be a nice guy. I am fortunate to be able to call upon him when in need of a doctor I can truly rely upon.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Bianchi treats me as if I were a family member. He squeezes me into his very busy schedule when he feels I need to be seen sooner, rather than later. He is highly intelligent and knowledgeable, but doesn't talk over your head when explaining things. He takes 100% interest in your case/illness, and does everything he can to make you well. The staff is always kind and professional.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

They are the best......The staff was pleasant.....

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I can not say enough good things about Dr. David Bianchi. He has saved my husband from many years of suffering from an Inverted Pappaloma Tumer that he has debulked. We even drive hundreds of miles each year now just to see him for our check ups. We trust him so very much with our health issues. If you want the best, this is the doctor you need. HE IS THE BEST!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

Very arrogant, petty, and snide physician. There was some difficulty in obtaining paperwork from HMO. Staff contacted me at last minute to straighten out the matter. It was very stressful, coming two days before surgery. Dr. Bianchi went out of his way to make note of the situation on the morning of my surgery, in the pre-op room, and actually said right then and tere that he expected his patients to take care of the arrangments for referrals, payments, etc. That may be the case, but why do something so petty on the morning of surgery? I was quite surprised by this lack of professionalism in a physician with so many years of experience and who otherwise appears quite competent. I was not abusive to his staff, nor did I even raise my voice on the phone. I am a professional myself and would never do that. It was quite astounding.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

Dr. David A. Bianchi's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Silver Spring, MD