Ratings for Dr. Robert Bazzini

Love Dr Bazzini! Both my daughter and myself have had surgery with him. Very knowledgeable and caring. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I have had 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Bazzini for Kienbock's disease and have found him to be an excellent, caring surgeon. He is extremely knowledgeable and answered all my questions prior to and post surgery. He does not rush you through an appointment and I feel he treats his patients with respect.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

I just had hand surgery from Dr Bazzini. He is a very skilled and knowledgeable hand surgeon. He explained everything in detail and answered all my questions prior to surgery. He does not speak down to his patiends, but in a way for them to understand. I also have used this dr for a broken elbow, and my husbland for tendon problems in his hand. I would highly recommend this dr.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

My mom went to Bazzini for a possible DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis. He was amicable, professional, and treated her conservatively diagnosing her with 1st CMC arthritis. Gave her a shot. She had a good outcome. I am a PT so I liked the fact that he gave her a proper splint, and focused on jt. protection. He is the only hand specialist in Wayne, NJ that I know of. If you know of more hand orthopedists then please list/ rate them. Dr. Lawrence Ambrose used to be great but he retired or moved out of the area I think.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

Dr. Bazzini is a "hand specialist". While nice enough at first, he became patronizing once he learned I've been depressed since being unable to use my hand to do my artwork (how I make money). He had examined the discoloration in my knuckles, and now told me about a patient who hit her hand against a wall to cause her knuckles to be discolored..."for attention". He put her hand in a cast and when he removed it her knuckles were fine, "proving" she had caused the problem herself. He re-examined my hand, deciding there really was a problem. He took an x-ray, told me he used the same exposure as for everyone else but either my hand was smaller than normal or I had severe osteoporosis because it was too dark to see my fingers. He said osteoporosis would cause the pain I was experiencing in my hand, and calcium would grow the bone back. He referred me to a rheumatologist who explained osteoporosis doesn't cause pain if there's not a fracture. And I don't have osteoporosis.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

Dr. Robert Bazzini's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1987)