Ratings for Dr. Timothy Davidson

Dr Davidson is an excellent doctor. Very caring and knowledgeable. A GP who truly cares about his patients. One of the best doctors I have had. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Wonderful caring and knowledgeable doctor. I have recommended him to many friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Tim Davidson is incredible! I really mean it, I aspire to be as great a doctor as he is. Every single time I have been to see him, he has been caring, interested and incredibly knowledgable. I honestly cannot describe how fantastic this GP is, I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. One of the most caring, patient and passionate people I have come across.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I am a doctor myself and as far as I'm concerned Dr Tim is definitely good enough to be a Doctor's Doctor!. He is highly knowledgeable, a great communicator, always discusses options, explains things very clearly. Is empathic and patient. I have suggested him to many family, friends and colleagues and they have all found him to be an excellent GP.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

Meticulous with note taking and does not rush the consult.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr T. Davidson is a fantastic doctor and took the time to discuss my health problems, and unlike many of my previous doctors talked through a number of treatment possibilities. (I suffer chronic fatigue).Dr Davidson also is a caring person which makes the experience of having to visit a doctor a less traumatic experience. I would most definitely refer anyone to this doctor as i believe he is one of the best doctors i have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Dr Tim is helpful, caring and considerate and has a lovely and warm nature. He took his time to discuss all of my ailments and offered excellent advice and care. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who has had a bad experience with a g.p before. I find all the staff and doctors at red hill to be lovely. Great practice!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007