Ratings for Dr. Frank Golik

In my opinion Dr Frank Golik is an exceptional and outstanding doctor who sets standards which other medicos should try to achieve. He explains well, gives patients necessary time to examine, and explore and does not rush you out the door – as a result he is often behind schedule for appointments. No complaints, I will wait all day if necessary to get valuable advice from this man. Certainly, he is the most impressive doctor I have seen in my 71 years. Very professional and does not wear blinkers. The world needs more Dr Goliks.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I have been going to Dr Golik for over 30 years. He is the most amazing, kind, hard working doctors I have ever met. He treats the patient holisitically and genuienly cares for the well-being of patients. You will never met a better doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

ONE OF A KIND. Frank is the most caring thorough doctor. I have seen many dr's to help myself and my autistic son and there are none who have made a difference other than Frank. He is so dedicated, has the most caring and amazing mind. He is always educating himself so that he can better help his patients. We might have to wait a bit when he is running late, but that never matters because he gives everyone all the time they need. If you are lucky enough to get an appointment with Frank you will be forever grateful. This man deserves a medal and support so that he can help more children.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Frank is an amazing doctor. He diagnosed quickly a potential fatal health problem that other doctors misdiagnosed. He is thorough, very professional, caring and spends quality time with his patients; this is why he has a low rating for punctuality because he does not rush your consultation. He is the only doctor I completely trust.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Wonderful, caring doctor with a vast knowledge of all medicine both scientific and natural..many family and friends healed by his accurate diagnosis and subsequent treatment....not another doctor like him!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr Golik is the best. He knows everything about everything! And investigates things thoroughly.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

OMG HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN. HE IS THE MOST CARING AND THOUGHTFUL, PROFESSIONAL AND KIND. The only thing is that he he tries to save everyone! I am so lucky to have found such a wonderful person to help me with my severe health and mental problems! But hey, I do not recommend that everyone gets their DNA profile done but it was crucial for me to do that because maybe just maybe it will help the rest of my family as it has helped me and my friends to cope.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Frank is a very caring doctor and is often punctual. He spends plenty of time with you if you need it. Frank offers solutions and waits for you to choose whether to follow his advice, otherwise he will work with you.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

FANTASTIC - very helpful and wonderful Doctor. I will definately be seeing him for a great patient / doctor relationship that has been lacking with the other doctors I have seen over the years. He listens, offers advice and alternative treatment. Goes back to nature in his treatments, like nature intended. Just dosent dope you to treat the problem, he looks for the cause of the problem and looks at the most natural way to help your body heal.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Very caring and sympathetic doctor. Excellent knowledge of therapies outside of the usual medical profession. Encourages patient participation. Takes the time to explain things in great detail. Lovely staff.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009