Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth L. Hill

She has been my Doctor for over 20 years. She has always taken good care of me even when the diagnosis is a mystery. I love that she is a D.O. and that she doesn't immediately go to pills for solutions.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Dr. Hill is an awesome doctor. I have been a patient with her office since 2007. She really cares about her patients and helping them to get well. She's easy to talk to, kind, patient, and a very good listener. She takes the time to address my concern and offer solutions to help me get well. Thanks Dr. Hill for being my primary care physician. I really appreciate your help!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Mixed feelings. She's a nice lady, and very caring, and a wonderful bedside manner. But she wanted to treat a condition that should have been handed off to a specialist from the get-go. After several months of unresolved questions and being in limbo with a medication that was making me feel sicker, I went to another PCP who immediately referred me to a specialist. When I went to the specialist, that doctor said the original treatment should never have been started without proper tests and diagnosis. So now the specialist is having to undo everything and begin again just to get a proper diagnosis first. ... Separate issue was Dr. Hill has patients come in for followups even if a lab was good enough that results can just be mailed of phoned. Spent a lot of extra copays for that. ... Now on a positive note, I loved the staff, and Piper in the front office is a lovely lady. I miss her!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have been a patient for many years now. While Dr. Hill herself is very knowledgeable and polite, in no way can i make the same statement about certain members of her staff. Many times when calling to sit up appointments i have been greeted with attitude and generally rude behavior. As an adult im aware people have bad days that may stress them out at times but it has become a common problem now. Another disturbing trend is the insistance on setting up multiple appointments for almost every little thing. The doctor claims this policy is the insurance companys doing and not her own policy. But i find it hard to believe any insurance company would set a policy in which they would have to pay out money for a wellness check up just so you can get a signature on a leave slip or to get results to a negative test you were refered to do. Also two health concerns 2 separate visits required by insurance? Not likely. This sounds like a way to charge extra since other offices do not have this.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I am shocked to see the bad comments about Dr. Hill. I have been a patient of hers for 9 years now and a number of medical conditions later. I will justify to her staff to be sometimes rude and not very helpful. But as for Hill... I couldn't ask better. She is caring and honest. I have recommend my best friend, mom, brother, and husband to her and they all love her. She recommends Food inc. to her patients, which has changed my family's lives.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

I would never see this doctor again, nor would I recommend her. I was treated like an insurance claim. She spent about 10 minutes with me for an annual physical and told me she had other patients waiting when I wanted to ask additional general health questions that I would expect to be covered in my annual physical.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

I found Dr. Hill to be personable and appearing to be caring initially. However, she recommended a pelvic sonogram with pelvic CT scan to follow. When I called for results of sonogram, her nurse pulled file and said "It is negative, no abnormalities". Later that afternoon I was called by nurse and told sonogram shows I have cyst on my ovary and being referred to my gynocologist and a GI doctor, but no explanation of reason for going to GI doctor. When I asked why I was told earlier no abnormalities, she said the Dr. had not even looked at the report at that time. Asked to speak to Dr. Hill, receptionist very reluctant to have Dr. Hill call me, said I will need to come in to talk to her because she has patients all day. I was very disappointed with the dismissive attitude from Dr. Hill in regard to communication with me about the results of the tests which she had ordered.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr. Hill is a great doctor. She is patient, kind and has a wonderful bedside manner. I have a chronic condition and have to see her many times a year. She is always patient with me and returns my phone calls promptly. If you want a doctor who really listens and who is not afraid to refer you to someone else, go see Dr. Hill.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Hill is one of the best Dr.'s I have ever been to. I have been seeing her for about 3 years and she has always been so helpful and genuine. She is wonderful! **I drive 40 minutes to see her.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Dr. Hill is an excellent physician with a delightful and engaging personality. She genuinely cares for her patients as individuals and goes out of her way to assist them in managing their wellness.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

Dr. Elizabeth L. Hill's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Unicare